Effect of Tea or Coffee on U......1

Effect of Tea or Coffee on U.......1

Brought to U...http://successgain.us    and    http://successgain.info

Effect of Tea or Coffee on U 
Many couples told me that they cannot exist without Tea or Coffee.. Some couples told me they Take tea or coffee as the whether is cold..Some couples told me their brain will act effectively... Some couples questioned me what is the wrong when all are consuming? like ...........many more.. I feel it is the important for me to explain all causes in detail so that you will know about Tea or Coffee consuming. Let me explain you one by one.
1. Stimulants in Tea more than coffee
There are 4 substances in tea that are able to cross the blood-brain barrier to provide a stimulant effect
We have good, old caffeine, which you can also get from coffee and soft drinks.
Then we have two substances related to caffeine, theobromine and theophylline.
And finally we have a rather unique amino acid called L-Theanine, which has some very interesting effects on the brain.

2. ..Tea and Coffee Provide a Different “Buzz”
The other day I was talking to a friend of mine about the psychoactive effects of coffee and tea.
Both contain caffeine and therefore have a stimulant-like effect on the brain, but we agreed that the nature of these effects is quite different.
My friend used an interesting analogy: The effect provided by tea is like being gently encouraged to do something by Mother Theresa, while coffee is like being kicked in the butt by a military officer.
After our conversation, I’ve been doing some reading on tea and how it affects the mind.
Don’t get me wrong, I do love coffee and I believe it to be healthy. In fact, I tend to call it my all-time favorite health drink.
However, coffee does definitely have a downside for me. It tends to give me a nice and strong energy boost, but I believe it sometimes prevents me from getting much done because the “wired” feeling can cause my brain to wander.
This excessive stimulant effect of coffee can make me spend a lot of time on unproductive tasks like checking e-mails, hanging on Facebook, reading pointless news stories, etc.
It turns out that tea has less caffeine than coffee, but also three stimulant substances that may provide some sort of synergistic effect.
Bottom Line: Coffee gives a stronger boost and greater stimulating effects than tea. It can even be so powerful that it may affect your productivity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Causes of Female Infertility ..5

Causes of Low Sperm Count - Male infertility

Causes of Female Infertility ..10